Search
Who's Online
0 registered and 11 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
cdefgh156328, mnopqr755780, vwxyz{187162, pqrstu472017, vwxyz{651770
213 Registered Users
Forum Stats
213 Members
29 Forums
703 Topics
2954 Posts

Max Online: 208 @ 01/15/20 07:11 AM
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Page 10 of 26 « First<89101112>Last »
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#971 - 12/21/07 08:14 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: JDT]
usuck2007 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: JDT
I see the MI egold account was blocked again earlier today. But this time, it took MI a much faster time to open up a new one.

I think they understand the trend of these blocked accounts. Someone reports the account to e-gold, and e-gold blocks it. This is actually a good idea for bringing down a Ponzi scam. Because a scam admin won't bother opening up a new account every day. He would just give up and leave with everyone's money.

But MI doesn't have that mindset. They're even treating the blocked accounts like a grain of salt since (when you look at the MI site) you would have no idea of certain people blocking their accounts. And since it took them a faster time to open up a new egold account, that must mean they're monitoring the egold accounts more closely to see if it gets blocked at all.

A scam admin would at least point out when the egold account gets blocked and he then uses that time to prepare to leave.

If you're convinced this idea will make MI close up after the admins being tired of opening up new egold accounts more frequently, good luck. They're obviously montioring the accounts more closely now....something a scam admin wouldn't bother doing.

Yes you right, MI keep open new egold acc because their egold acc was block due to report by PN or some other full of shit people not because they've done fraud.

#972 - 12/21/07 08:23 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: usuck2007]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

Loc: North West USA
Minvest is a fraud. It is a ponzi fraud.

The TALKGOLD MI thread has sure gotten quite since the paid to post ref whores were warned.

#973 - 12/21/07 08:27 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: usuck2007]
littleroundman Offline
Admin
addict

Originally Posted By: usuck2007
I see the MI egold account was blocked again earlier today. But this time, it took MI a much faster time to open up a new one.

I think they understand the trend of these blocked accounts. Someone reports the account to e-gold, and e-gold blocks it. This is actually a good idea for bringing down a Ponzi scam. Because a scam admin won't bother opening up a new account every day. He would just give up and leave with everyone's money.

But MI doesn't have that mindset. They're even treating the blocked accounts like a grain of salt since (when you look at the MI site) you would have no idea of certain people blocking their accounts. And since it took them a faster time to open up a new egold account, that must mean they're monitoring the egold accounts more closely to see if it gets blocked at all.

A scam admin would at least point out when the egold account gets blocked and he then uses that time to prepare to leave.

If you're convinced this idea will make MI close up after the admins being tired of opening up new egold accounts more frequently, good luck. They're obviously montioring the accounts more closely now....something a scam admin wouldn't bother doing.

Yes you right, MI keep open new egold acc because their egold acc was block due to report by PN or some other full of shit people not because they've done fraud.

Err, how EXACTLY does that work, Usuck ???

Just try it yourself.

Go into your local bank and say: "My name is Ponzi Nemesis, and I think the local KFC is a fraudulent ponzi" and see how fast they close the account.

Do you REALLY think EGold closes accounts because some anonymous person says via email they should ????

EGold may be a lot of things, but it sure wouldn't be stupid enough to close the account of a legitimate multi billion dollar company based on the theories of an unknown writer.

All anyone who reports Mininvest can do is point out they "think" it's a fraud. EGold checks, and if it's satisfied the report is correct, THEN it closes the account.

#1021 - 12/21/07 09:01 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: okosh]
bull2k8 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: okosh
Just so you know...Lita does NOT own VAS...
The owner of this forum rarely posts at TG...
And to my knowledge has not posted in the minvestments thread at TG...

You may want to check your facts b4 you post any more lies about Lita at TG...

that's what i mean you see how quick you came to defend lita when i falsely accused her? i don't care how you put it all you have against MI are accusations...i'm a ones and zeros kinda dude. it either is or it isn't. plain and simple. right now MI is. playing the lotto is the same as playing HYIP to me. i've been playin lotto for years and "loosing my money" so no difference...

#1022 - 12/21/07 09:07 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: bull2k8]
okosh Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Australia
 Originally Posted By: bull2k8
...i'm a ones and zeros kinda dude. it either is or it isn't. plain and simple. ...

So am I....I tell everyone...the numbers NEVER lie...
but they don't believe me....
I'm sure you being a numbers man agree with me

So looking at the numbers...you throw in a few pennies($15) at the start...set it to compound and after 150 days your owed a couple of grand!!!!!!!

Either MI has found a way to make money fall from the sky or these numbers simply don't add up...

Being a numbers man I'm sure you'll agree with me \:\)

Conclusion...MI= PONZI-SCAM

#1023 - 12/21/07 09:09 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: Lita]
bull2k8 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Lita
Not to worry Egga. Bull is just a guy that got conned into a scam. Now he has his money stuck in the scam and is finding out the truth to late. His money is on the line and he is seeing that in order to get his money back, he needs to con others into putting their money in.
That kind of stress can make a person to be not so happy. Give him a bit of time and he might come around.

Egga, the name of the site is minvestment.com. The whois is at the beginning of the thread. Could you please Check and see if it is legal in your country.
lita once again i don't like to be falsely accused any more than you do...when have you seen me ask someone to join? like i said on TG i don't even have a referal link in my sig . i came to your site to see what info you had on MI but there is nothing more than what you post on TG. all speculation based on past events of other HYIP. commonly known as stereotyping. work with hard evidence. that
's what i'm searching for. once again i have not asked anyone to join MI...........

#1024 - 12/21/07 09:11 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: Michael45]
bull2k8 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Michael45
 Originally Posted By: bull2k8
Seems minvest is coming up on a few 150 day payouts. Don't look like they have had to payout to many of those yet. Some people are bounceing from putting in a hundred or so, turning into a few thousand with compound interest being paid. Mininvest is heading for (to be) BIG trouble. Once it pays out a few of these REALLY big payouts, there will be idiots lining up at the doors to sign up. Then a few more will get paid. Then people may sink big bucks in only to find that at the end of their 150 days the ponzi will be dead and gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You might think that 150 days to be about 4 months. Noooo, it does not include weekends and holidays in that 150 days. So even a few that have compounded last May when they first started, have yet to be paid for their compounds.

hi lita though i'd check out your site....funny thing only you and your other moderators are posting on MI....i wonder why that is? maybe cause no one has a complaint! lol

Hi bull........ nice to see you here....

About you saying no one has a complaint...... well we filed one......lol

Michael
that guy just didn't understand simple interest options you know that

#1025 - 12/21/07 09:12 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: JDT]
bull2k8 Offline
stranger

Where can I find copies of the complaints at? I mean after all, if you file a complaint on ANY program, the info in that complaint is supposed to be beneficial info for me to see.

exactly

#1026 - 12/21/07 09:15 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: Lita]
bull2k8 Offline
stranger

Let's see, it started here when this poster came in after a 700 some odd post thread. Made a bogus statement that he put over $25 thousand into this MI ponzi. Then mocked at other investors for only putting in 100, 200, 0r 500. No screen shot, no proof, just words posted on a screen. So I called him on it.
He remained in the forum viewing for a while. Then left. Then came back hours later and viewed the thread again. Still nothing from him. Still just the one post.

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2299357&postcount=7360

dude is happy with his money doesn't need to get into a pissing match with you

#1027 - 12/21/07 09:18 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: bull2k8]
okosh Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Australia
How the math going Bull??....worked out this magical formula that makes money fall from the sky yet??

BTW...most if not all of your posts in the MI thread at TG is pushing people to join this scam...

Just cos you don't use a reff link only means you not getting your referral commissions...

You are still guilty of pushing/persuading people to join an illigal ponzi scam...
Your motive...GREED...no more suckers joining now means you won't be paid come 150 days!!!

Give it up Bull...I know ALL your moves!!

Page 10 of 26 « First<89101112>Last »

Moderator:  Michael45, Ekid 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Copyright 2001-2011 Victims Against Scams LLC