Search
Who's Online
0 registered and 9 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
cdefgh156328, mnopqr755780, vwxyz{187162, pqrstu472017, vwxyz{651770
213 Registered Users
Forum Stats
213 Members
29 Forums
703 Topics
2954 Posts

Max Online: 208 @ 01/15/20 07:11 AM
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2838 - 01/07/09 07:43 PM Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming.
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

Loc: North West USA
Posted by Sevenof9.

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2880640&postcount=6026

Well I have made it my personal mission to ensure the P2P scam gets a WHOLE LOT OF PUBLICITY. I have spent about a month compliling a list of government officials/heads of interested agancies in both the US and Canada who will get a sensational story in the VERY near future I believe. It will clearly show how the program has sucked money out of people, abused them in the Forum, lied a multitude of times about payouts and refunds for months on end and will even include pics of the mods and admin involved. So nice to have a face and a name. So nice to have contact info too. The list includes IPS, STP and AP so these businesses can be contacted for comment or interrogation should that be deemed necessary.

Hundreds of people (members/ex-members/punted members) have e-mailed me their personal stories about how they have suffered at the hands of this program - it always "sells" best when it's a human interest story that rips at the heart. Trust me - people are going to need a trailer load of Kleenex to get through the story I've managed to write.

The day after all the government officials/agencies get the news release, every major radio and TV station and every major newspaper in North America will get a copy of the story along with every talk show host in the major markets. Specific to that location, a list will be attached providing names and contact info of members who want to tell their story and have confirmed their willingness to appear and/or to speak to the media or government.

And that's just the tip of the iceburg - don't want to reveal the whole campaign and certainly not the exact date. Let's just say that P2P is running out of time to get those refunds out. The clock is ticking! I have a bit more research I need to complete, but all the contact names/e-mail addies up to today have been entered into my database and a killer story is just about to hit the continent via a HUGE mass e-mail. Ah distributiuons list and computers make mass communications so easy these days. Don't you just love it!!! A few keystrokes and all the appropriate individuals across the continent will be reading every nitty gritty gorey detail about P2P and staring at pics of all the scammers running the program.

Want to add your story to the pile? PM me. The more the merrier as they say!!!
============================================================

Sevenof9 can be contacted at Talkgold via PM. Or leave a message here and I will get it to him.

Edited by littleroundman (01/07/09 07:52 PM)

#2839 - 01/08/09 01:57 PM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2882306&postcount=6048

The "bad apples" you speak of are nothing but another smoke screen used by P2P to buy more time and avoid the real truth of the matter. If you need to accept that "tall tale" in order to keep the dream alive of easy cash then that's your choice. Scammers start Ponzis because they are well aware there are a lot of people out there who NEED someone/anyone to fulfill that dream for them. These poor/desperate people have no means, no ideas, don't think they are smart enough or perhaps even lack the motivation to figure out a way to make the "big bucks" that would put them on easy street before or after retirement.

P2P peddles it's propoganda and the world in general supports that mindset making it really easy to get hooked by these schemes. "The rich get richer!" Sound familiar??? I am going to bet it's also been part of far too many peoples' everyday experience for years now and based on that it's become their "truth."

So I don't blame people at all for believing it's almost impossible for the "average" person to get ahead in this world. Most of us are running on the treadmill of life like idiots trying to save our a$$es from the bill collectors! Save money??? Yeah...right!!!!!

Then along comes P2P and pitches the dream that if you can scrape a few pesos together and "invest" with them they can deliver your dream of a much better financial future right to your door - in 60 days, no less!!!! If there's even a FAINT HOPE, a VAGUE POSSIBILITY that ANYONE can make 160% in 2 months, isn't it worth the risk to find out??? These guys know just how easy it's going to be to pitch "vague possibilities" to those coping with the "truth" of the way this world "really" works and are bone-weary from the 24/7 treadmill experience. Is it any wonder these people become such easy prey for the likes of P2P???? Under the circumstances, who doesn't want to believe Nick, the millionaire, has all the answers that have somehow escaped them???

Trouble is, no one can even verify that this guy is a millionaire. You might believe he is but you have NO proof and P2P has no intentions of providing it. If Nick's intentions were to be a philanthropist and share his wealth with the average guy there are lots of ways to accomplish that without asking you to PAY HIM before he can PAY YOU.

When he doesn't PAY YOU (although you've PAID HIM) and you dare to ask what's going on, you get nothing but lies, excuses and threats!!!! The trip to the Phillipines THAT NEVER HAPPENED, is a classic example! If you still believe that BS from the forum, read the documents provided detailing his apperance before the town planners when members were told he was out the country!

Then we have the refund money sitting in STP and AP and it has been for months now - P2P said so themselves. What possible reason could they have for not getting the refunds out to those not in profit? I have a few very solid theories about the answer and intend to get the truth. Even if members had the patience of Job, it wouldn't be enough patience. There is NO POINT IN TIME EVER that P2P intends to come clean with members about anything including the promised refunds not being processed!!!!! If they did, everyone would know right away that the program is a ponzi and it was designed to scam the very people the program claims to want to help! Speculation would end and these scammers would all be arrested for fraud. All the BS the mods and admin are peddling/have peddled is nothing more than a lame attempt to keep that day from coming sooner than THEY want.

Well it's time to change the rules and take control of the game they've been playing with peoples minds and more importantly, their lives! Let's see how well they fare when the underdogs suddenly discover they have the means, smarts and determination to beat them at their own game!

TICK TOCK!!! TICK TOCK!!! TICK TOCK!!!

PS. Vinman, we both know P2P hasn't helped a soul! It's the new members' $$$$ that paid those in profit, like you. Don't thank Nick or the program unless you mean to say "thanks for ripping off others so I could cash in!"
===========================================================

Thanks again Sevenof9 for your wisdom.

#2867 - 02/19/09 05:53 PM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

Amateur Investor

Default Re: Pathway-2-prosperity - Pathway-2-prosperity.net
Posted at ASA by Jake:

"I know that there is still large sums of funds locked in the payment processors. This scam has no one running the ship right now. Nick is MIA, even the payment processors have not spoken to him in months. Why not request a refund from the payment processors?"

stand4something responded:

My fiancee is not only going to request a refund from STP, she is also going to file a letter with the Royal Bank of Canada, the financial institution that STP uses. I've convinced her it is time for the bank to be notified that they aided and abeited an on-line scam called P2P.

Since the media gives a rat's a$$ about this scam from a personal perspective maybe they will show a bit more interest if it is verified that a MAJOR Canadian financial institution played a role in facilitating the funding of this scam.

As my fiancee is an RBC client (business and personal accounts) and used the direct deposit option to fund P2P I have FINALLY succeeded in pushing her to do anything necessary to pressure RBC to take some action and get her freakin initial deposits back. If they don't respond I have advised her to indicate quite clearly the media will get all the infomation I have gathered on P2P and that she intends to close all her accounts there and take her business to a "more reputatble" financial institution!

I would suggest that all other P2P members forward a letter to RBC, most especially those who are clients following the same guidelines I gave my fiancee!!!! A few thousand letters, some account closures plus the negative publicity if this fiasco is brought to the attention of the media may get some action from the bank. My fiancee plans to make these points VERY CLEAR in her letter to them!

Client Care Centre
PO Box 1 , Royal Bank Plaza
Toronto , Ontario M5J 2J5
Toll-free: 1-800-769-2540, option 2
Fax: 416-974-3561

Appeal to RBC's Office of the Ombudsman
If the issue is not resolved after consulting one of the centres, you are encouraged to write to the RBC Office of the Ombudsman. The RBC Office of the Ombudsman can only review your concern after you have received a response from one of our RBC representatives. Please explain in your letter why the problem has not been adequately resolved to your satisfaction. All parties involved in a dispute receive a fair and impartial hearing, with all dealings kept in the strictest confidence. Services of the Ombudsman are free of charge.

RBC Office of the Ombudsman
PO Box 1 , Royal Bank Plaza
Toronto , Ontario M5J 2J5
Toll-free: 1-800-769-2542
Fax: 416-974-6922

While you can fill out an on-line complaint, it is probably not the best way to provde all the necessary details. Make sure you send any correspondence "registered mail" so they need to sign for it.

Weren't refunds supposed to begin 2 months ago?? Perhaps this approach might work - I think it's worth a try since I agree the media could care less how many people got scammed. by tricky Nicky Maybe the fact that RBC helped with the scam might be news-worthy though???

#2874 - 03/27/09 04:32 PM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

Victims of P2P a contact to report to.
the cheerleaders are lying when they tell you not to report. Only those who report will have a chance at retrieving any money. It will no way be the amount of your loss as much of the money has been given to those who were in before you.
You can also sue the who you signed up with (your referral ) if they told you this was a real business. If they did not tell you it was a fraud. If they were unaware of it being a fraud, they can sue those who referred them to recoup any losses they had and any pay they had to pay you in a law suit. If their referral...ect...till it reaches the real fraudsters and make them pay for creating this mess and causing others loss of money.
Contact...

Quote:
Just in case anyone still doubts an arrest warrant has been issued for Nick, and P-2-P is being investigated, here is the information to confirm this is true, including the victim questionnaire:

RE: Pathway to Prosperity operated as P-2-P Network by Nicholas SMIRNOW of Ontario Canada

Ontario Provincial Police Fraud file: RM08142831

Mr. SMIRNOW is currently charged and wanted for fraud by the OPP in relation to his online investment HYIP or �Ponzi� scheme operated as P-2-P Network. A number of victims have been identified at this time however efforts are being made to identify further victims in regards to this file so the full scope of the fraud can be uncovered. The following information is being requested in this matter and is entirely voluntary:

1. Your name, address, date of birth, contact phone numbers and e-mail

2. The date you became aware of P2P, how you became aware and what you thought you were potentially getting into regarding investing.

3. Details of any enquiries you made with anyone before investing with P2P.

4. The date(s) you invested, how much money you invested in total and currency (US or other)

5. Details of what means you used to transfer monies to P2P (online transfer, check in the mail or payment processor (Alert Pay or STP).

6. Your P2P account user name.

7. Any monies you received as profits on your initial investment.

8. Dates you attempted to contact P2P requesting profit payouts or your initial investment returned and P2P�s response if any.

9. Date you realized P2P was perhaps a fraud or scam or too good to be true.

10. Date you contacted any local enforcement authorities to make an enquiry or complaint.

11. Total monies you are out, ($ in - funds received = loss) If you received your investment back or more you would not be considered a victim.

11. Willingness to co-operate in the Canadian Justice system if required.

Please forward completed Questionnaire to Detective Andy Muller electronically at Andrew.Muller@ontario.ca or mail to Ontario Provincial Police, Huntsville Detachment 298, Ravenscliffe Rd., Huntsville, On. P1H1L6

Thank You

Detective Andy Muller
OPP Huntsville
Muskoka Crime Unit
Huntsville OPP
705-789-5551 office
705-783-6892 cell
1-888-227-9082 pgr
VNET 501-6744
 Quote:

The cheerleaders and ref whores and pimps will tell you not to do this. Tell you all kinds of lies to keep you from doing this. Blame it on the Government, on you, on the pay processors...what ever. they tell you this because of their own fear of legal troubles for their fraud in selling this fraud to you and others.
So you have choices.
1. allow these thieves to continue and do this to others.

2. stand up against them and make them pay for their crimes!!!!!!!

3. go dig a hole and hide in it till this all boils over and hope your not found.

If your not one of those who complain, the authorities will think you are hiding something. then it will be you that is questioned.

Edited by Lita (03/28/09 12:35 AM)

#2875 - 04/01/09 08:31 AM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

From AlertPay Dated March 31, 2009:

"From: AlertPay Customer Support
Date: 03/31/09 15:42:43
To:
Subject:

Thank you for contacting AlertPay. In response to your ticket, please allow us to clarify this issue further as the information that you may have read is exaggerated, misleading or unclear. As a payment processor, AlertPay processes payments; it?s not our policy to get involved in the operations of independent companies that use our services for their payment processing needs.

When a business account holder neglects to provide service or fails to respond to their clients, this is where we become involved in order to ensure the integrity of the AlertPay network. Some clients fail to look at the root of the issue as well as the actions taken to resolve these issues. Fortunately, a majority of our members that have contacted us are able to filter out the misinformation and realize that AlertPay is looking out for our members as has always been the case.

Facts/Questions:

1) AlertPay has worked extensively to resolve the issue for many months with Mr. Smirnow. Numerous emails and phone calls went unanswered and ignored when we were trying to resolve customer complaints.

2) Mr. Smirnow?s recent account accesses were used to withdraw funds to his personal account and not to do payouts. This is your money that he is withdrawing to his personal bank account.

3) Where are all the funds that Mr. Smirnow has been withdrawing from AlertPay over this 8 month audit?

4) If members read the full communication between AlertPay and Mr. Smirnow, you will realize that AlertPay was working diligently over the course of many months to handle member disputes and complaints. However Mr. Smirinow provided only a snippet of our conversation, and even this snippet showed very clearly that AlertPay was working for months to resolve this issue, however to no avail.

5) Mr. Smirinow is currently being investigated by Detective JP Cantin of the Ontario Provincial Police Organized Crime Section. Further inquires can be addressed to his department at: 777 Memorial Ave. Orillia, Ontario L3V 7V3.

They have requested that all funds be held and all personal information for P2P and all P2P?s clients be forwarded to their department. Rest assured In reference to AlertPay?s privacy policy, AlertPay will not release our member?s personal information. We have also negotiated terms to allow us to continue to service our clients as per our Transaction Dispute process. Our intent is to resolve this issue as efficiently as possible. If you have a dispute against P2P, we ask that you submit a Transaction Dispute if you have not already done so, so we may work on resolving this issue.

How do I File a Dispute?

You can file a claim in AlertPay's Support Center. Please note that normally you may only dispute a transaction up to 30 days after the date of the transaction. With regards to this particular situation, we are willing to make an exception. We will do our best to ensure an equitable outcome for all parties involved. You may initiate your dispute by visiting https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/ and sending us a support ticket.

Select "Transaction Dispute" from the ticket categories, and be sure to fill out the following information:

*Full name
*Email address you used for disputed transaction
*Merchant/Recipient Email
*Merchant Website URL
*Reference number(s) for disputed transaction(s)

Please include the reason for the dispute, a detailed explanation of the issue, and any proof that might influence the outcome of the dispute (screenshots, tracking numbers, etc.).

----------------------------------

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID:
Department: P2P

#2877 - 04/02/09 08:02 AM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

Being posted at other forums.

Quote:
well if you call you will find out that Taplyn, Chris, Brookie, Treebart, Gary, and a few others are going to be contacted and fined just as was the supporters and mods from CEP were. These helpers and partners were the same from other scams we all lost money in. sad.gif If you lost money in nick's surf site which he never repaid or his other scam site called http://www.tru- margroup.com then list then as well in the paperwork. fin.tru- margroup.com When you fill out the paperwork they ask if your willing to help and assist in the detainment and legal action against all mods, partners, and associates. If you dont believe me please check it out for yourself. The United States FBI and some others agencies are going to sue and take criminal action to the mods and please ask Detective Muller as this is no joke. Living in canada I know what is happening and I urge anyone here or in the US to sit down with the OPP.
Its about time these moderators and scammers be put to rest!
 Quote:

Edited by Lita (04/02/09 08:04 AM)

#2894 - 04/20/09 10:32 PM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

To all P2P Investors,

My name is Jacob Gholson. I am a Untied States Postal Inspector and am also investigating SMIRNOW and P2P. Our investigation was initiated recently therefore I am asking for those investors who have replied to Detective Muller with his questionnaire to also forward a copy to me at jmgholson@USPIS.Gov

At the time Detective Muller started his investigation there were no U.S. Federal Agencies investigating P2P criminally, but after receiving complaints from U.S. victims that has changed. Nick is being investigated for Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud, and Securities Fraud most likely.

If you are a U.S. citizen and wish to verify my identity you may also take my name and phone number to your local U.S. Post Office. They will be able to confirm my name, address, and phone number. If they do not know how, have them call or email me and I will walk them through the steps.

The toll free number for the Inspection Service is call 1-877-876-2455 and option 5 will bring you to a live person. Our website is postalinspectors.uspis.gov.

I can also be reached via telephone at 618-624-0593.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Jacob M Gholson
U.S. Postal Inspector
1106 Walnut St.
St. Louis, MO 63199
Phone: 618-624-0593

(for those that want to see their website https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/ )

#2896 - 04/29/09 03:08 PM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

Posted by Junglehunter at Talkgold..

Quote:
[quote=Jungle Hunter]Baysville man wanted for illegal investment scam
April 29, 2009 - by Laura MacLean

Police are on the hunt for a Baysville man who is wanted for an illegal investment scheme that he was operating as a pathway to his own personal prosperity.

According to Huntsville OPP Const. Lynda Cranney, at the beginning of April members of both the Muskoka Crime Unit and the OPP’s Asset Forfeiture Unit executed a search at 51-year-old Nicholas Smirnow’s home, located on Fairy Falls Road. The search resulted in the seizure of property and assets related to the large-scale investment scam. Through his online investment business, Pathway-2-Prosperity, also known as the P2P Network, which he had operated from 2007 to 2008, Smirnow made over $1 million in illegal profit, police said. Known as a high-yield investment program, the scam promised high rates of return over short periods of time.

At the beginning of December, a local victim of the scam was the first to be interviewed by police. Since then, a handful of other area residents have come forward.

Huntsville OPP detective Andy Muller told this newspaper that Smirnow had been living at his Baysville residence since 2005 with his wife Diana, who is wanted by police for defrauding the Ontario Disability Support Program of $55,000.

“Once we got that first call, it really started to snowball after that,” said Muller. Two more victims of the fraud, both from the United States, were identified through the national fraud call centre Phone Busters, he continued. “Things really skyrocketed in March when I posted information on financial forums in relation to my P2P scam investigation. That’s when the gates opened and I had about 30 inquiries a day about it. Once the police got involved, the Internet chatter really started to increase. Some investors don’t know what to believe and others are still waiting for their money and believe it’s not a scam. Some people invested $100 and some $50,000. We even have a few victims from the United Kingdom, South America … a guy even called me from Nigeria.”

Victimized investors who have come forward have lost a total of about three-quarters of a million dollars, he said.

Muller indicated that when Smirnow first started Pathway-2-Prosperity in early 2007, some investors were getting paid because money was rolling in. However, he said, when it comes to scams like this, it’s only a matter of time before “the whole system folds.”

He added that the scam is a prime example of a business operator getting greedy.

“He left the area prior to us being aware of the scam, but we know where he is. He’s in the Philippines and his wife is with him. His passport has been flagged by the federal government, so if he travels over a border and his passport gets swiped or scanned, we can track his movements. (Smirnow) knows the investigation is going on.”

The U.S. postal service in the state of Illinois has launched a criminal investigation into the scam. The Securities and Exchange Commission is also aware of the scam and is monitoring it.

In August of last year, the North Dakota Securities Department issued a cease and desist order for Pathway-2-Prosperity and declared it an illegal investment scheme. According to the department’s website, commissioner Karen Tyler announced that the department was actively investigating a Canadian-based Internet fraud scheme that was being promoted in several communities in North Dakota. The website stated that Pathway-2-Prosperity was “promising returns of 1.5 per cent to 2.67 per cent per day. An example hyped in its website of $100 invested in the 60 Day Plan would return over $260 in just two months.”

Smirnow is believed to be of Russian descent and is originally from the Niagara/Hamilton area.

Those who have been victimized by the Pathway-2-Prosperity scam are encouraged to call the Huntsville OPP detachment at 705-789-5551.

http://www.gravenhurstbanner.com/article/134551

#3050 - 05/31/10 10:59 AM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

The United States, slow to the punch, has now accused p2p ponzi operator Nickolas Smirnow. Also alia's names of Nicolay Smirnow, Alexander Judizcev, Nicholas Kachura and Jeff Prozorowiczm.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/business/ci_15183177

Quote:
Man accused in 6-continent, $70M Ponzi scheme
By JIM SUHR AP Business Writer
Posted: 05/28/2010 01:15:36 PM MDT

EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill.—The U.S. government has accused a former Canadian resident possibly living in the Philippines of bilking some 40,000 investors spanning six continents of $70 million in an Internet-based Ponzi scheme.

A 10-count federal complaint filed Friday charges Nicholas Smirnow, 53, with conspiracy and fraud counts in the alleged scheme the federal investigators say covered two years until 2009 and included victims in every U.S. state except Maine and Vermont.

The office of the U.S. attorney for southern Illinois said in a statement that Smirnow, formerly of Baysville, Ontario, has been living in the Philippines. It did not indicate Smirnow's nationality, if he was still believed to be in the Philippines or if he was in custody.

A. Courtney Cox, the U.S. attorney for southern Illinois, declined to provide more details, simply describing the case as "massive."

"This is a case of national importance, there's no question about that," Cox told The Associated Press.

Wait and see if the US has any better luck in locating and arresting good old Nick.

#3053 - 05/31/10 11:55 PM Re: Report on pathway2prosperity up and coming. [Re: Lita]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

Bring down the house. The whole guantlet. Mention of three biggest hyip forums, pay processors, and good old Nick.

http://patrickpretty.com/2010/05/31/kabo...-down-gauntlet/

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Michael45, Ekid 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Copyright 2001-2011 Victims Against Scams LLC